|Product Name：||White Light Interferometry|
White Light Interferometry
White Light Interferometry is a non-contact and non-destructive method of 3D optical measurement instrument. It uses scanning white light interference to present a 3D appearance. It transmits the light reflected by the object and the light reflected by the reference surface through the beam splitter to generate interference waves. Obtain the surface topography height from the phase difference. The imaging mode includes vertical scanning and phase shift conversion, which can be used for sample roughness analysis.
- Objective lens magnification：2.5X, 5X, 10X, 20X, 50X
- Measuring field of view: 0.1×0.08 ~ 2.0×1.5 mm2
- Measuring vertical range: 100μm (Optional: 400μm)
- Measurement vertical resolution: 1 nm
- Measurement spatial resolution: 0.5 ~ 3.7 μm
- Dimension measurement for brightness enhancement film, light guide plate, color filter...
- Dimension measurement for circuit probe footprint, alignment pattern, panel frame, diffractive element, soft electric transparent electrode...
- Dimension measurement for fiber array, laser marking, surface roughness of rubber mold...